The sun brings out many things in me: sunburn, a lusting for watermelon and my addiction for online shopping.
My latest online shopping addiction is shoes, swooon, and having come across some beauties I thought it'd be cruel not to share them.
1460 Doc Martens would be my shoe of choice. Buy here for £111.
2) Office Parisian Lace Up Sandal- Suede is the love of my life when it comes to shoes, but red is a colour I normally steer clear of. That being said, the lace detail really drew me to the shoe and I think the colour completes the look. Buy for £75 here.
3) Office Cut-Out Boot- I tend to go for black heels during the winter and nudes during the summer, so this is a must have, the cut out detail is a lovely touch. Buy for £65 here.
4) Figtree Gladiator Sandal- After endless hours of reading The Blonde Salad, I have been converted and adore gladiator shoes. These tanned ones would look gorgeous paired with a white dress. Buy for £52 here.
5) Strappy Heel Sandals- These have a mid-heel making them stylish and suitable for everyday wear. The model wore it with jeans and white shirt and I currently have the whole outfit in my basket... Buy for £49.99 here.
6) Lace Up Ballerina- Classic flats with a stylish twist. Perfect. Buy for £29.99 here.
7) Nike Roshe Run Flyknit- I came across a huge nike store when travelling in Italy recently and fell in love with the Flyknit textured trainers. I tried them on and they literally make it feel like you're walking on air- saving up my pennies now! Buy for £94.99 here.