Friday, 19 June 2015

Essence London Duck Hunt- WIN A GOODIE BAG! (sneak peak + swatches)


I got a really exciting email yesterday from the people at essence notifying me that TOMORROW on the 20th of June they will be hosting an egg hunt. Tomorrow is just the start of the egg hunt, it will be moving around the country so if you're not in london, don't fret! If you are, on Saturday between 11am and 5pm, Essence will be hiding several Essence-branded pink ducks in a specific area of London within close proximity to a Wilko’s store. All you guys have to do is find a duck (like the one pictured above) with the tag "i'm lost!" around it's neck and return it to a essence worker and you will recieve the products shown below. Don't forget to look at their twitter for clues, good luck!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahahahaha! That is way too fun, what a fantastic idea. I have to admit that I don't know if I could give back the duck, it's too cute.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I love the duck, so cute! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello how are you? I love your blog ... that lovely place. Their pictures are amazing .. Thank you for visiting my blog , come back whenever you want! Kisses from Brazil.

    http://gabipiazza.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and reply to all of your comments, so don't forget to check back! <3

© Talisa Talks Beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig