Sunday, 13 April 2014

Eos obsession

I have a big 'ole obsession with lipcare. I cannot stand dry lips. It's a weakness and means that I have to have at least two lip products on my man at one time. A lip product I had heard a lot about was "EOS" pods. I thought they looked quite cool so picked up a few.

The packaging is even prettier in person... so I picked up six, but i've already lost one. *Slaps hand*. I chose summer fruits, raspberry and pomegranate,  passion fruit, strawberry sorbet, blueberry and acai and lemon drop each for £6.99 each apart from passionfruit and strawberry sorbet which came in a duo for £10.50.

Lip products tend to initially moisturise my lips but after an hour or so, wear off. What I found with these is that they lasted a few hours which a subtle sheen which was a pleasant surprise. They all had good moisturising properties, not outstanding but good none the less. Plus, when something is this gorgeous it's just a bonus if the product is good, and this product is. If you're looking for a chic way to keep your lips moisturised all day, look no further!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Great post! I love EOS lip balms so much! Can't get enough of them. x Tara
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing about lipcare too haha! I initially didn't like these, but I've grown to love them. I have two of them and they make my lips feel so soft and hydrated xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lipcare too! I've been thinking about grabbing some of these for sometime, they just look so cute.

    http://jenni-flower.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different website
    and thought I might check things out. I like what
    I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web
    page repeatedly.

    Also visit my web site - vitamins online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. I have heard a lot of positives about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so cute and mini - I really want to try them :)
    Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am exactly the same! I panic when my lips are dry so I carry my The Body Shop Lip Butter everywhere I go! I have been wanting to try Eos for so long but I can't find them anywhere! (I'm from Sweden)....

    I really like your blog and you are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello hun,
    This is very lovely post,love reading your blog!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of these badboys too! :)

    Also, I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award!(see link below). If you choose to complete it, please let me know! :) x

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to try these for a while but we don't have them in the UK! I'll definitely be trying some when I get a chance to get my mitts on them though

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lipcare too! I love the smell of the strawberry sorbet eos lip balm it's so good!
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always wondered about this lip balm. I must give it a try now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and reply to all of your comments, so don't forget to check back! <3

© Talisa Talks Beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig