Thursday, 25 July 2013

MASSIVE BLOG SALE! PRODUCTS FROM NARS, MAC, GIORGIO ARMANI, CLINIQUE AND MORE

Hi guys! I thought it'd be nice to sell some AMAZING products that i neglect as they're just TOO good to waste. I thought it'd be nice to do a gift system so for every £9 you spend you get to choose a sample of your choice from the samples listed below! Some samples are better than others,  i'm aware, so place your orders quickly to get the sample you want. Please state which sample you want if you spend over £15. (NOTE: Sample B&E are samples of micellar waters. B is NUXE
MICELLAR CLEANSING WATEr WITH ROSE PETALS
 and E is LA ROCHE-POSAY PHYSIOLOGICAL MICELLAR SOLUTION) aLL OF THE SAMPLES ARE UNOPENED AND UNUSED. 



A few things to bear in mind:



  • You have to pay for postage and packaging. For UK it's £3.
  • Prices are not negotiable as they are already very low!
  • It will be on a first come first serve basis. I will hold onto items no longer than 24 hours
  • Postage varies depending on what you buy so leave your details and I'll get back to you with a price inc P&P, I do send second class recorded so please bear this in mind and also check Royal Mail website to be assured that I charge the lowest recorded postage possible. 
  • If your contact email is different to your paypal email PLEASE leave both.
  • Anything sold will be crossed off so you are updated on what is still available
  • Leave a comment with item numbers and your paypal address, I will send you an invoice. 
  • NO RETURNS, please make sure you read descriptions properly and check for swatches on the internet if you have to for further info

    ALL CREDIT FOR ABOVE LIST GOES TO (HER).
    1) Rouge d'armani in 525  -usage shown- RRP £25 selling for £7
    2) Rouge d'armani in 518 -usage shown- RRP £25 selling for £7
    3) MAC lipstick in spirit (satin finish) - usage shown- RRP £15 selling for £8.50


    4) MAC satin finish SPF 15 in NW20- two thirds of the product left- RRP £24 selling for £13.50
    5) Yonka Pamplemousse normal to dry- never used- RRP £24 selling for £7
    6) Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in beige - used 2 times- RRP £1.99 selling for £0.50
    7) Balance  me pure skin face wash- never used- RRP £7 selling for £1


    8) Percy and reed colour and shine conditioner- used once- RRP £16 selling for £3.50
    9) Tresemme instant refresh dry shampoo- used once- RRP £4.79 selling for £1.50
    10) Tresemme restructuring deep conditioning mask- never used- RRP £2.45 selling for £1


    11) Bourjois round pot eyeshadow in verge petillant- used twice-RRP £6.50 selling for £2.50
    12 ) Bourjois blush in santal - used once and doesn't close properly (i will tape it shut when sending it to you) - RRP £7.99 selling for £2.50
    13) Bourjois round pot eyeshadow in argent- used 5/6 times- RRP £6.50 selling for £2.50


    14) Clinique liquid mild facial soap- usage shown in photo- RRP £15 selling for £7.50
    15) Clinique clarifying lotion in 2-usage shown in photo- RRP £23 selling for £9.00
    16) Clinique dramatically different moisturiser- just under half left- RRP £27 selling for £8

    or all 3 listed above for £22
    17) Sophyto balancing daily moisturiser- never used- RRP £9 selling for £2
    18) Sophyto Omega daily moisturizer- used once- RRP £9 selling for £2
    19) Sophyto exfoliating treatment-never used-RRP £7.50 selling for £1.50


    20) MAC limited edition disney villians eyeshadow in she who dares- used once- RRP £29 selling for £16


    21) Sun-in gentle with lemon- never used- RRP £5.40 selling for £1
    22) Make believe enhance hightlighter- used 2/3 times- RRP £6.89 selling for £2
    23) Lierac initiatic smoothing cream- half used- RRP £25 selling for £4


    24) MAC powder blush in sunbasque - used 4/5 times and has dent in product- RRP £18 selling for £12
    25) Nars blush in sex appeal- used twice- RRP £21.50 selling for £15


    26) Palmers natural bronze lotion- used 4/5 times packaging stained at dispenser-RRP £5.35 selling for £1.50
    27) MAC studiofix foundation in NW25 - used 3/4 times- RRP £21.50 selling for £12.50
    28) Bare minerals pure transformation night treatment in light- used twice WARNING: PRODUCT IS MESSY ON INSIDE AS PRODUCT COMES WITH NON DETACHABLE BRUSH WHICH COLLECTS PRODUCT- RRP £45 selling for £25



    33) Topshop nailpolish in ice crush - used twice-RRP £6 selling for £3.50
    34) I love raspberry and blackberry lipgloss- never used- RRP £3 selling for £1
    35) Colour club nailpolish in mod in manhattan - never used-RRP £2.50 selling for £1
    36) Colour club nailpolish in London calling- never used- RRP £2.50 selling for £1


    THE SAMPLES:







    SHARE:

    77 comments

    1. Looks like it's a sale not to miss, too bad I'm from Australia :(

      www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Ah, sucks! I'm sorry!! Shipping is just so so so expensive overseas it would be more than the products and not worth it for you guys!

        Delete
      2. Having a Blog Sale, shipping internationally!
        Take a look! http://lisamariedoesmakeup.blogspot.no/2014/01/beauty-blog-sale.html

        Delete
    2. nice post

      http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey. Can I have Sex Appeal (nars) and the Natural Bronzer (Palmers)I'm in the UK. My Paypal is Cazzyboo_g@hotmail.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'll send you an invoice now. Is that also your contact email?

        Delete
      2. Hey. Sorry about sending it twice. I've accepted the invoice. Sent an e-mail to your paypal e-mail about the address). Thanks, Casey.

        Delete
      3. No problem! Thank you! I'll send it this weekend- exciting!!

        Delete
    4. Hey can I have nars sex appeal and palmers natural bronzer. I'm in the uk. My paypal is cazzyboo_g@hotmai.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    5. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd
      like to send you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

      My homepage; hip to waist ratio calculator

      ReplyDelete
    6. Why havent you used the Micellar Waters?
      Btw, im loving your blog and I think its so sweet how you reply to every single comment!
      Keep it up! :) Xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Mainly because i picked up two massive bottles of bioderma when i went to paris last week so just haven't got around to using them! Aw, thanks anon! It means a lot! x

        Delete
    7. Hi love - is the bareminerals night transformation treatment full size? ie 4.2g? If so- i'll have it!

      Love Zoe x
      www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes it is! What's your contact email and what's your paypal email?

        Delete
    8. Hey, could I have the mac blush, and the dry shampoo please? I was hoping to spend more than £12 to get the nuxe water but never mind! Charlotte@stwcreation.com x x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I don't mind if you buy the water for £1 if you would like? Yes, i'll send an invoice now!

        Delete
    9. Oh my god this sale is amazing! Urgh I wish I lived in the UK!
      http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    10. I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on
      and see if the problem still exists.

      Feel free to surf to my site bmi calculator for females

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Weird. Haven't heard that from anyone else hmm

        Delete
    11. Great products.... i love Clinique!!!!!
      Kisses doll!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Great sale! Wish I could do it :(
      www.wardrobe09.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Great sale! Too bad I'm not in UK. I was glad to hear from you the other day. I was thinking about you and how you were away for a few days. Glad you are back and hope you had fun in Paris!

      http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Glad to hear someone noticed! I did, thank you! x

        Delete
    14. Replies
      1. I'm sorry i've limited it so much! P&P is insane abroad though :(

        Delete
    15. Wow amazing blog sale you have so much stuff :( so envious hope you manage to sell everything I really like the mac lipstick shade but unsure if it would suit me as I am always unsure about lipsticks xx

      www.krystelcouture.com
      Clutch Giveaway

      ReplyDelete
    16. Shame my Paypal is on restriction at the moment! Seems like a really good idea though!

      George | http://artised.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
    17. oh i didnt know topshop has nail polishes! :)

      ReplyDelete
    18. I seriously love your site.. Great colors & theme.
      Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please
      reply back as I'm attempting to create my very own blog and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!

      Here is my weblog - Raspberry Ketones

      ReplyDelete
    19. wow you're getting rid of loads x

      ReplyDelete
    20. u have so many good items here xx

      ReplyDelete
    21. I use some sophyto products in my routine :)
      have a great weekend!
      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    22. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts all the time along with a mug of coffee.

      Feel free to visit my web page ... cancer diet plan

      ReplyDelete
    23. Could I possibly buy the two Benefit samples?

      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes! What is your contact email and also your paypal email? xx

        Delete
      2. How much will it come to?

        Ramblesofabeautyaddict@hotmail.com for contact & paypal

        xoxo

        Delete
    24. Yes! What is your contact email and also your paypal email? xx

      ReplyDelete
    25. hello ive tried to email you i wanted to know what mac you have left please

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes i have lots! Ill email back now :)

        Delete
      2. No email- please leave me your email or contact me at contacttalisa@gmail.com or tweet me your email at @Talisa_Lauren_T xx

        Delete
    26. Hello do you have any mac left?

      thank you

      ReplyDelete
    27. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    28. this is great idea..!! i shd do this!! Wld love it if u drop by my blog too :D

      ReplyDelete
    29. great post! love clinique´s products!

      http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

      ReplyDelete
    30. Could I buy the two armani lipsticks.
      1) Rouge d'armani in 525 -usage shown- RRP £25 selling for £7
      2) Rouge d'armani in 518 -usage shown- RRP £25 selling for £7
      I'm in Ireland paypal is enright.jennifer@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sent invoice now. Is that also your contact email?

        Delete
    31. Could I purchase the two armani lipsticks
      1) Rouge d'armani in 525 -usage shown- RRP £25 selling for £7
      2) Rouge d'armani in 518 -usage shown- RRP £25 selling for £7
      I'm in Ireland, paypal is enright.jennifer@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sent invoice now. Is that also your contact email?

        Delete
    32. hello! would you accept £8 for the Yonka including postage? I am so skint just now but would love to try it? xx paypal email is ruthjack(at)gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    33. Lovely blog <3 xx

      ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    34. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    35. Really good blog. Highly recommended.

      Feel free to visit my web-site; royal cuir sofa ()

      ReplyDelete
    36. Please can I try Sophyto Omega daily moisturizer- used once- RRP £9 selling for £2 and the porefessional sample. X

      Jaderoxypiz@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You only get samples with products worth over £9 :) will send you an invoice now.

        Delete
    37. Wish I could have everything! The products all look amazing.
      I'm also having a blogsale at xoxoanniexoxo

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and reply to all of your comments, so don't forget to check back! <3

    © Talisa Talks Beauty. All rights reserved.
    Blogger templates by pipdig